Thursday, October 29, 2015

Chapter 3 I started to nod off as I had been up all night watching the residence of the wife's alleged man with whom she was having an affair . As I tried to focus my eyes I noticed the wife was coming out of the door her hair disheveled and looked like she had had a good time I grabbed my camera inserted a flash waited for her to get close enough to the edge of the driveway and pop the flash and grab the snapshot I was waiting for what I didn't realize was the jealous husband who had hired me was also watching I heard a loud pop felt a terrible pain in my back and fell to the sidewalk with blood all over my hands where I held the pain in my front of my gut Area. So this is how it is for me I know it's the end I can't tell you why I just know I don't have any anger towards anyone I just can't believe that I made it through all that hell and that bloody mud overseas to come back get hired by a crazy jealous husband and then prove his wife is having an affair and have him murder me on a sidewalk on a rainy night when all I wanted to do was have a steak finish my bottle of rye go to Chinatown get some opium and have a good night sleep at least I'll get the good night sleep a very long rest...
Hope you enjoyed a real time short story audibly written by
pez.

No comments:

Post a Comment