Thursday, October 29, 2015

Chapter 2 the windows keep fogging up and as I wiped my hand across the glass at leave streaks and before I know it the windows are fogged up again I had to open the door and puke a few minutes ago I need to find a new line of work when I was running a chain gun in the mud and chopping the enemy in half that was a simple job very cut and dry very black and white now I just don't know anymore if this lady turns out to be as bad as her husband thinks she is I'll get $300 and I can pay my rent and buy some groceries and put gas in my car but I probably won't I'll go have a steak dinner buy some booze maybe go to Chinatown and get some opium and try to forget all my problems there's a waitress who stays over often as long as she's gone before I get home I don't really care there's nothing to steal in my apartment as I carry everything that I care about on my body namely my 38 snub nose revolver we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment